Sunday, April 13, 2014

First Paid Pattern Released

I released my first paid pattern this morning--Lyonet. Am excited to have it live but also nervous to see if other people like it (my test knitters did, so there is hope!) and actually want to buy it and knit it.

I've spent a good chunk of today working on releasing the pattern. Then I announced it in a couple of places on Ravelry, started a new group on Facebook for KarenDawn Designs, started a new group on Ravelry, worked on banners and graphics for each place, and now I'm working on getting my Etsy shop back into shape.

Now if only I had Dreamweaver and Photoshop on my current computer. Alas, I cannot find the CD with the program. So I have had to dig out my previous laptop (which is ginormous compared to the one I'm using now!) and use it to update my website and edit my photos. Such as pain. I really need to find that disk! (Or maybe if my patterns sell well, I can save up enough money to buy the most recent versions of the programs.)

As of this writing, my hat pattern has been favorited 10 times. That's exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment