Friday, November 20, 2015

Indie Design GAL: Spotlight on Joeli's Kitchen

When I was first looking around for a tech editor, Joeli's name came up quite a bit. Not only is she a fabulous tech editor, but she also has developed courses for those who want to become a tech editor or learn more about tech editing.

But Joeli is also a fabulous designer. Her designs focus on knits for the whole family that bring about a feeling of comfort. I especially love her sweaters for little guys (since I have one of those!), such as Mud Pie Pullover, Foxy Loxy Jumper (oh my gosh, how cute is this one!?), Gooseberry Pie (this is the one I'd most likely knit for Luke), Pepo Pie (such a darling vest!), and Everyday Sweets Pullover.


But I'm thinking that for this year's GAL, I might make Cherry Rascal. This looks like a fun hat that would be a quick knit. I have some pink Malabrigo Merino Worsted that would be quite nice for this hat. And I do need another hat as a teacher gift. I'm not 100% decided, but I've just added this to my queue, so I'm thinking it needs to happen.

So if you haven't already, check out Joeli's designs since you're likely to find something for anyone on your gift list.

No comments:

Post a Comment