Monday, November 23, 2015

Indie Design GAL: Spotlight on Mindy Wilkes

Two things spring to mind when I think of designer Mindy Wilkes: I love her logo and I need to knit a Holden someday. Holden is one of those runaway hit patterns with thousands of projects (over 8500). Its original version used to be free, but Mindy has since added multiple sizes and other options so the pattern is now available for purchase.

And I think this year's GAL is time for me to finally make my own Holden. I'm going to be using some yarn that has been sitting in my stash for ages (since 2007 or 2008): Spindle City Yarns Handpainted Sock Yarn in the In the Navy colorway.




Mindy has a number of pretty shawl patterns as well as some cowls. I'm thinking several more of those are going into my queue!

No comments:

Post a Comment